Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, January 7, 2013

SO WHAT'S NEW?

So what's new in January?

Well firstly - I have got myself an agency and I am now an agent for an importer of FABULOUS crafty stuff  ...
- you'll see the goodies I sell on page 3 of my blog.  

Secondly,  I also have a NEW airconditioner that blows ice cold air - just what we need here in Durban in summer!  

And then some great news is that I have the honour of being the guest designer at The Outlawz for the month of January and am so excited to be sharing with you all my inspiration card for today's Challenge that calls for the use of a brad and something newly purchased.

This week's sponsor is Digistamps4Joy - isn't that fun!  so I used one of my own images that I drew for the store for my card.  This one is called  Victoria 


The image is colouring using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  I fussy cut it out and placed it behind a diecut made from my newly purchased Lea'bilities die. 

 The pale blue and white DP has one corner punched using a MS corner punch.  The embellishments are the flowers and a gem topped brad has been used for the centre of one of the flowers.  The sentiment is a stick-on.  I sewed on some shiny white flower sequins and beads too.

Head on over to the challenge by clicking HERE - you will be able to see the fabulous creations of the Greetings Challenge DT and by entering your card (it has to have a sentiment on the front) you could be in line to win some fabulous prizes.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

15 comments:

  1. Great card, love the image & your colouring is fab!

    Thank you for sharing with us at My Time To Craft this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cute card - the image is just fabthanks for playing at MTTC this week hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card, love it all. Thanks for joining us this week at Robyn's Fetish Challenge. And well done for your new position as agent.

    Laurence DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Fab image and great colours and layout. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week. Good luck. Hugs, Jill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super colouring skills here... lovely work.Thanks for joining us in this weeks PanPastel challenge
    Eileen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello my friend! WOW this is AWESOME! I just LOVE this image ... she is so pretty! And, your coloring is AMAZING!!! You just keep getting better & better my friend! So glad to hear you have Air Conditioning .. what a comfort that must be for you (while I have my heater turned on HIGH ... LOL)
    Thanks so much for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!
    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    P.S. I have blog candy on my blog if you’re interested!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, love your card, the way you coloured her hair is just stunning! Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Good luck in the challenge and hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Frea, DT member LMM Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty card! Thanks for participating in our MY HEART PIECES challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful - I especially love how you've coloured the hair!

    Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute!!! Awesome card!! Thanks for joining us at One Stitch At A Time! Good luck :) I hope we see you again next week!!!

    - Susan, DT @ OSAAT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card and gorgeous coloring. Your image is stunning. She looks so fun to color.

    Thanks for joining in our something new challenge at Crafts 4 Eternity.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really beautiful, the papers are gorgeous and the image is so pretty. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's lovely.
    Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.
    Hugs Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jenn, Just a wonderful card and love your image you colored just awesome. Thank so much for joining us at Color Me Creative challenge. We love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugs, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful job on this card! Lovely image and great job on coloring her:-)
    Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative and good luck:-)
    Hugs
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!