Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, January 14, 2013

BUGABOO STAMPS IS SPONSORING THE GREETNGS CARD CHALLENGE THIS MONDAY

"Anything Goes" 
(but remember to include a sentiment on the front of your card).

We also have a sponsor ... one of my favourites ... BUGABOO STAMPS! 

(Don't forget to join Bugaboo's Third Birthday Bash - we are celebrating all week!  

Here is my card for your inspiration:


The featured image is called Girlz - wiggle the bait, a new item this month in the Bugaboo Store. The fabulous sentiment is part of the set.


I coloured the image using alcohol markers, and a white gel pen for the detailing.   The following were used from my stash:

white CS card base
royal blue card mats
fish theme DP
royal blue satin ribbon and bow

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,love the details and fabulous image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Bugaboo card Jen, love the design & ribbon with bling!

    Glad you found use for the challenge at Come And Get It, good luck!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´Shell in Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic. I love the image and sentiment but your colouring and background is awesome. Thank you for sharing it with us at Totally Papercrafts.

    Hugs
    Cathy DT
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring and love the background too. Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get It.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card. The papers and coloring is wonderful. Thanks for playing along this week at Come and Get It Challenges.
    Karal GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the humour of this one. Thanks for sharing your talent with us. Good luck.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Lady Anne’s Paper Crafts DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ao fun. Charming, beautiful design and extraordinary coloring. Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at Cards By Lady Anne. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    cardsbyladyanne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at My Heart Pieces this fortnight. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Supercute card ♥
    Thanks for joining us at DVC
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable card, great job on coloring!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!