Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, December 9, 2012

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

"Baby it's cold outside" is the new challenge over at Digistamps 4 Joy and it's a recipe challenge : 1 image, two DP and three snowflakes.

I have made a card for the challenge - a shaped card that has three folds :

I used the png versions of the following four images, and MERGED them to create ONE image:


I realise that I have used four images, but as they were merged on the computer, the did create ONE image.  As one of the DT has shown two images merged, I guess it must be okay to do that.

To create this card I paper pieced the Christmas tree and added some gems.  The sentiment is my own, created in MS Word, and the three snowflakes can be found on the sentiment.  Dark red satin ribbon and a bow, Stickles, sewn on gem, pearl beads and a shiny silver glitter star at the top of the free were used to complete my card.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges too:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

11 comments:

  1. This is just beautifully crafted with great attention to detail. Wishing you a great week. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}This is just beautifully crafted with great attention to detail. Wishing you a great week. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life - my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is stunning Jen beautiful made and great colors.
    Thanks for join us at DigiStamps4Joy.

    Greetings karin DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning card thanks for sharing with us at 2 sisters this week good luck with the challenge Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Thanks, for joining us over at Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen how clever to make a lovely Christmas scene.
    Thank you for joining our challenge at
    Digistamps4Joy this week and good luck.. Ursula Uphof DT member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the collage layout! Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox & Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful merging and card!
    Thank you for entering at Digistamps For Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very clever merging Jen, and I love the scene you created! Thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy.
    Margy (owner)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card you made Jen, great scene you merged together! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    ReplyDelete
  11. Forgot to say thanks for joining us at Digistamps4Joy! =)
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!