Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, November 24, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY :: NEW RELEASE :: PUNKETTE PETITE



A new release at Digistamps 4 Joy is this image I drew for the store, called PUNKETTE PETITE  and here is a card I made with the image:


I coloured it using alcohol markers and a white gel pen :


To make up my card I used

white CS card base
lilac CS mat
heart print DP
a cut out flower and leaves from sparkly DP
stick on sentiment
sewn on flower sequins and seed beads
a spray of flowers


luv’n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

8 comments:

  1. Hi Je,
    I really like the face on this digi, so sweet. And your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, she's adorable! Love her & your coloring & all the fun sparkle! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning cards you have made again Jenn.
    They are very beautiful.

    I'll wait with buying my spectrum noir till next year on the crafting event.
    hope they have them there and can I try them.


    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Jen....she is super sweet! I love, love, love the coloring you've done! The little makeup on her eyes is just like icing on a cake! Awesome job!


    ((HUGS))
    Cheryl First
    aka Cafexpressions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is very nice and colorful. Thanks for joining us at fun with shapes and more. I hope to see you soon for the next challenge!!! hugs, ANDREA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another darling card! That image is the sweetest and I love the bright colors. Thanks for joining us at Dilly Beans (again!) xxD

    ReplyDelete
  8. GREAT!!!!!
    Superb colours and brilliant card!!!!!!

    Thanks for joining us at shapes and more.

    Hugs Ivi

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!