Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, November 23, 2012

A PIRATE THEMED BIRTHDAY CARD FOR KEEGAN'S THIRD BIRTHDAY

I was asked to make a 3rd birthday card with a pirate theme for a friend's grandson, Keegan. 
Here is the card I made, using three Bugaboo Stamps:

The images featured on the card were coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen and they are:




The sentiment and the child's name were created in WordArt in MS Word.

I used the following
white CS card base
red checked DP
blue CS card mats
The eye patch is cut freehand from velvet embossed paper and a gold stick on number added.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:



luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA



6 comments:

  1. Just perfect for a little boy! Love your design, colors & coloring! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll bet he loved this! The eye patch is a really cool touch. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is terrific, what super fun images and a great design, brilliant card, thank you for joining our challenge this week at The Paper Shelter
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous pirate birthday card. Wonderful colouring and design..especially the eye patch!

    Thanks for joining us a the Fab'n'Funky birthday celebration this week and good luck. hugs,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab card, thanks for joining in the birthday celebrations at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely card thanks for joining us at creative moments and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!