Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, October 26, 2012

GINGER'S A FREEBIE THIS WEEK!

The weekly freebie from Bugaboo Stamps is a cute gingerbread fellow and this is how I used it on my project, a glittery Christmas Tree decoration :



I coloured the image using my Spectrum Noir markers  and a white gel pen.  There is some glitter glue on the frosting around his head :



Now isn't that a cute image - just perfect for your Christmas projects?

Click HERE to link to the Catch the Bug blog to find the link to download Ginger.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
 



luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

9 comments:

  1. Perfect and so darn cute! Love your ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous decoration.Love the richness of the colours and all the glitter and sparkle.Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, love your Christmas decoration, Jen--he's so cute, beautifully colored, and I love the glitter! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable image and spectacular decorating and creating. What a great ornament he makes....bringing smiles from everyone!!!! ;0) I'm so happy your came by and played along with our challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab creation thanks so much for joining in at Willow Sketchie this week.

    Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute as can be! Thanks for joining in our challenge at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tree ornament is just adorable!!! Thanks for joining us at The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely Christmas decorating..I love all the sparkle, and the image is cute.
    Thank you for playing in our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge this time.
    Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card!! Thanks for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge. We will have another fun challenge starting tomorrow. We hope you will play along again soon!!
    ~Lacey
    www.stampandcreate.com
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!