Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, August 4, 2012

AN 'ANYTHING GOES' CHALLENGE AT BUGABOO'S 'CATCH THE BUG' BLOG

Is an ANYTHING GOES challenge your favourite?  It is? ... then this one is for you!!!

Here is my sample card for your inspiration for this week's ANYTHING GOES challenge at Bugaboo's Catch the Bug blog:

The image featured on my card is JJ Carpenter - Wrench from the Bugaboo Store.

Isn't she fun?  Here's a better look at the image:
The image is coloured using alcohol markers and a white gel pen.  To construct the card I used textured DP offcuts (can't remember where they were from) and a round-ish diecut from Marianne's Creatables.  The spray of flowers die cut is also a Marianne's Creatables and I added some of my (new) sparkly pink flower gems and some pearls to it. 

 The sentiment is a stick-on added to a label through which I added some pink legal tape.  There are two little corners that are stick-ons.



Click HERE to go to the CATCH THE BUG blog to see the other fabulous creations by the DT, and to link your entry!

Just be entering you will be entered into a random drawing for three digi prize packs –ten (10) (using Bugaboo only) seven (7) or four (4), using any image!  

I WOULD LIKE TO ENTER THIS CARD IN THE FOLLOWING CHALLENGES:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

1 comment:

  1. Love your coloring and the image is fun. Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Card Makin Mamas.
    Lisa
    love your blog.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!