Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, July 1, 2012

A DELICIOUS MONSTER FROM DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY

One of the new releases as Digistamps 4 Joy today is this Delicious Monster that I drew for the store:


I was a little worried as this image went into the store without me 'test driving' it first, so I wasn't sure how it would colour up.  However, I am happy with the outcome now that I have finished it.  The medium of colouring is alcohol markers and I used some offcuts, keeping in the green theme.  Some black stick on gems are the embellishments.
I think this will be the perfect card for a man that loves gardening - foliage and a lovely strong flower!
Click HERE to check out the other new releass in the store


I would like to add this card to the following challenges :


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow your colouring is magnificent. You brought the image beautifully to life.
    Hugs
    DesireOh w

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like ! Everything in simplicity ! Beautiful composition. Incredible work of colours on your image. Excellent Work ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love that image and you have coloured it so beautifully. It really pops. Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Carissa :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another fabulous creation! :) Thanks so much for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!