Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, July 7, 2012

BUGABOO'S "Anything Goes" Challenge on the CATCH THE BUG BLOG

It's Saturday, and time for another challenge with Bugaboo Stamps.

This week is one of my favourites (do I say that every week?), as it is a really easy theme, one we all love ...

ANYTHING GOES

Here is my inspiration for you.  It's a card I made for a client, whose granddaughter is celebrating her 21st birthday with a CLOWN THEMED party.  Gran asked me to make a special card for her, and so the purposes of anonymity, I will only add her name to the card once I deliver it.


The two Bugaboo images I merged are:

Here is a better look at the images:

The image is coloured using alcohol markers and some hightlighting was done using my ... you guessed it .... white gel pen! (Note to self ... buy another one cos this one is nearly out of ink)

I used a Marianne's Creatables die to cut a mat for the image, and I added some stick on gems.  To keep with the circus theme, I made a 'clown collar' decorated with a punched circle and a gem as the embellishment:


So now you see how easy it is to enter the challenge, are you ready to enter?  Link to the challenge on the CATCH THE BUG BLOG here to see the other fabulous creations created by the Design Team!   You will also find out about  the wonderful prizes to be won, and the link to add your entry.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA

5 comments:

  1. Perfect for a funky and fab 21st celebration.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen,
    You make some wonderful cards for bugaboo, and they are lucky to have a talented person on their team. This card is no exceotion. Full of color and fun image. Thanks for joining us at CCCC, and hope to see you back again.
    Hugz,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. what super card fabulous and thanks for joining us at crafty catz best of luck with the challenge..sassyx

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for joining us at crafty catz this week with your super card good luck
    linda x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!