Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, June 17, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY - NEW RELEASE SUNDAY!

YES , I'M BACK AGAIN!!! 

You are treated with another 12 new releases in the digistamps4joy.co.za store - one of which is Shopping Diva

This is the card I made with the image, one of my own drawings:  

Here is a close up of the image  (Oh to have such long legs! and to still be able to wear shoes like that!) 

Here is how I put the card together:

Image - coloured using alcohol markers (Copics, Spectrum Nor and Nellie Snellen)

Die cut embellished using the Prick and Stitch technique and sewn on sequins and beads

The DP is an offcut and has bank notes on it - to keep in line with the shopping theme

Wide lilac  ribbon with narrow purple bows secured by sequins and beads that I sewed on.

The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is a stick-on.

I think that this will be the perfect image for a birthday card for any young lady - from 9 to 90!








Click here to go to the Digistamps 4 Joy blog to check out the other new releases and to check out what the DT have made using this image and the other new releases.

I would like to enter this card in the following challenges:
 


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

5 comments:

  1. It's a great card.I love the deep rich purple!Thanks for sharing it with us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another super card and image. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one too - great colour way, thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what attitude she has!! Thankyou for joining in with the Allsorts Challenge this week - love the way that you have done the stitching detail. Good Luck! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!