Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, June 11, 2012

A FATHER'S DAY CARD FOR THE OUTLAWZ GREETING CHALLENGE

Monday's Greeting Challenge at the Outlawz is to make a Father's Day card or a card suitable for a male, with the Great Outdoors as inspiration.

Here is my card, that features an image, Kudu Bull, from Digistamps 4 Joy:


I coloured the image using alcohol markers and  a white gel pen, and the DP is from FabScraps.  Two buttons tied with raffia are the only embellishments.  I created the sentiment in MS Word.

I would also like to enter this card in the following challenges:

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

21 comments:

  1. OMG this is so beautiful! I just love it! Love your color choices and your bull image! This rocks!
    Peace,
    KrisyLee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, I love your richly coloured papers and fab image.
    Thank you for joining us at The Crafty Pad this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining us this week with your Fathers day card.The papers are lush and the image is super.

    Kerry DT Leader Panpastel Uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a wonderful male card. You're colors are rich, deep and masculine. Such a wonderful design! Great job!! Thanks for joining us on Platypus Creek Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those masculine colors. That image is very striking. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow - what an image, it's amazing! A great masculine card all together.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at Dream Valley.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Superb card, I love the kudu image and love the colours of the papers you have used with it! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, love the style. Thank you for joining us at OSAAT this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a real manly card! Thanks for playing at The Crafty Pad this week in our It's All about the boys Challenge!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your male card! Gorgeous! Thank you for joining us over at Scrapper´s Delights and good luck in the draw! Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jen, what a great image, and I love those layers and colours. This is just perfect for our Let's Hear it for the Boys challenge at THE CRAFTY PAD this week, thanks so much for joining us this week.
    Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really fab card and very original, I love the colours. Thank you for joining in with the PanPastel challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card!
    Thanks for joining us at Platypus Creek Digitals!!
    Ruthie ~DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool! Love the papers! Thank you so much for joining us at Scrapper's Delights this week! HUGS

    Kim
    SD DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card,
    great coloring
    Thanks for joining us at Pile it On
    Lorianna PIODT

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a great card :D Sadly to win a prize at KKKG you would need to have used a Kenny K image but we still love to see what you create.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, what a man's card this is! I love its rich and vibrant colors and image, that really works beautifully! I'm so glad you came back and played with us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great masculine card, I love the coloring.
    thanks for playing with us at Pile it On.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card!

    Thank you for joining us at Dream Valley this fortnight.

    Carrie x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!