Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, June 17, 2012

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY - NEW RELEASE SUNDAY!

YES AGAIN!!! 

You are treated with another 12 new releases in the digistamps4joy.co.za store - one of which is Toon Eggbert

This is the card I made using Aisne's cute eggling:


I coloured him using my Spectrum Noir markers and the DP's are used from the cover of the 12x12 pad that gives a little preview (a smaller version) of the papers inside - have you ever thought of doing that?


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

3 comments:

  1. Such a cute card!Thanks for sharing it with us at ATCs and Cards with Attitude

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable is that?! Love that image! Thanks so much for playing with us in the 2 Sisters Challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, DT
    http://leslieturner58.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen,
    Thanks for playing in our Sentiment challenge this week at Card Crafter’s Circle. I really like how you layered the background!! Great card and very creative sentiment, love your chicken!!!! Such a fun card, you really made me smile!!!!
    Hugs
    Trish Munro
    http://trishandtreasure.blogspot.com/
    Card Crafter’s Circle Design Team

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!