Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, June 6, 2012

BETTY BUCKET - DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY

Betty Bucket is a digistamp that I have just designed for Digistamps 4 Joy and not yet released in the store (I do have a suspicion that she will be one of Sunday's new releases.

I like to give the images a 'test run' before they go in the store, just to see how easy they are to colour, whether there are some lines that need tweaking, etc., and this is the result of Betty Bucket's 'test run':
Betty's apron has been given some polka dots, and her hair colouring is the result of my experiment at colouring blonde hair.  I love experimenting with my alcohol markers and love the results I get with using Copics, Nellie Snellen and Spectrum Noirs all on one project.

The uncoloured image comes with the bucket empty, ready for you to add your own embellishments, but looks great if the bucket is left empty.


The little flowers spilling out of the bucket are sequins sewn on using seed beads and invisible thread.  The flower border is a rub on.

I love like to add this card to the following challenges:


luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
DURBAN
SOUTH AFRICA


8 comments:

  1. 2 cute, love 3-d flowers! Thanks for playing @ CTO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's a cutie!! Lovely project, thank you for sharing with us at TioT. Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so gorgeous you really did a fantastic job

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely, Jen. Choices are getting more difficult...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow Jen, I am just loving her ... will have to get hold of her soon.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Digistamps4Joy DT Member
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!
    You did a fabulous job coloring.
    Thanks for joining CTO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet, love the spilling sequins and the shine it gave! Thanks for joining us @ CTO this week for our "Thinking of you-use a flower" challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!