Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, May 2, 2012

CDAC PROGRESSIVE FREEBIE CHALLENGES - ROUND #17

It's time to show you a card I made for the CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenges, Round #17.  The theme there is "You've got the cutest little baby face" and five gorgeous images are available for this round.

The image is from Glitterbabes :
After colouring the image using alcohol markers I added a satin bow and a ponytail.  There is little ruffled organza ribbon frill and another little satin bow.  I used three co-ordinating DP's and a diecut onto which I sewed some flower sequins and beads.

Hurry on over to the CDAC Progressive Freebie Challenge!
There is an awesome prize to be won at the end of Round 18!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
 

and last not least .... to the NEW challenge ...



8 comments:

  1. Such a cute card love the design and the image. Thank you for joining us at LEJ Design Challenge, hope to see you next week. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at LEJ Designs Challenge Blog this week.I really like the papers and the baby image.

    Kerry DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw it at the Progressive challenge and just loved it.So sweet. hugs Ursula

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Jen! Love the die cut circle or is it a moon? Anyway love the embellies you added to it! hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kim, it's actually a circle but intended to look like a moon with the image over it.

      Delete
  5. Such a sweet card, love the cute image. Thank you for joining in with the LEJ Designs challenge blog
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one,gorgeous card super image,and such gorgeous colours,and design,bless you for playing at LEJ designs,this week hugs Cherylxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, love the image very cute, thank you for joining us at LEJ this week xx

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!