Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, May 10, 2012

A BUGABOO 'OLDIE BUT GOODIE'

With so very many hundreds (or thousands) of Bugaboo stamps in the store, I think every one is an oldie but goodie.

One of my favourite little characters in the store is Deacon, and here he is on his swing:


Don't you think he makes the perfect card for MOM, whether it be Mother's Day or Mom's Birthday, or simply to say "I LOVE YOU" Mom, on any other of the 363 days in the year!

You can find cute little Deacon here in the Bugaboo Store, where he lives with his equally cute friend, Ava!

Please pop over to the Catch Bug Blog here, where you will see the other great creations by my fellow teamies ... they have been hard at work!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:

3 comments:

  1. Adorable, Jen! Love that you created an entire scene, and that you used the swing in the image as something 'hanging'! Great job. So glad to see you playing along here at Cooking It Up with Katie.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, you have coloured the image beautifully and incorporated it so creatively into your design.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    Doing Life

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card, the main image is too cute,such lovely shades of green and the purple bow really pops.

    Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes, Just keep on creating. I hope you will continue to play along, sorry it has taken me so long to leave a comment, I have been away on holidays.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!