Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, March 16, 2012

FREEBIE FRIDAY AT BUGABOO STAMPS

This little piggy had a birthday
And this little piggy brought balloons.
This little piggy baked cupcakes
And this little piggy "Happy Birthday," did croon.
And this little piggy is this week's Freebie Friday. . .;)

. . .and you can download him for free all week long right here in the Bugaboo Stamps store. :D

 Here is my Birthday Piggie card : 


He's coloured using Copics and Nellie Snellen markers, and  I added a little real stitching to the red base card.  The maroon DP is a sheet I bought such a long time ago and had stashed for 'that special project which never seemed to come along cos the shade was never just quite right ... until I needed something for this image.  The balloon and the cherries have had the Glossy Accents treatment and a couple of rhinestones complete the embellishments.

Hop on over to the Catch the Bug blog to see the cards my fellow DT members have made - you're in for a real treat!

luv'n huggz
Jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
 

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card,thanks for joining us at Cupcake this week and good luck
    Hugs louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect colouring of fun image ..love his balloon .
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cure card. Love the image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is such a cute image! Lovely card Came over from MIM
    Nat -x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the glossy accents on this little pig and he just looks so ready for a party! thanks for joining in at shopping our stash's food and drink challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love the glossy balloon and such a fun image! Thanks for joining us this week over at SOS (Shopping Our Stash).

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!