Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, January 5, 2012

SOME CHALLENGES AT THE OUTLAWZ

I have been participating in some of The Outlawz challenges and would like to share some of the cards I made:

For Friday, 30 December, my entry into the Copics Challenge, I made this January 2013 (yes - you read that correctly - 2013) calendar page, using two Bugaboo images, Dottie - Beach, and Beach Border .  The idea is to make a calendar page a month this year, so that by the end of the year you have a beautiful handmade calender to give as a gift, or to keep for yourself.



Saturday's Paper ala Mode challenge was to use bling on a new year's card - BLING!!! just my style ...   The image on my card is also a Bugaboo image, called  JJ Tequila and Shoes , and as you can see, I added LOTS of bling!


Sunday is CAS challenge day at the Outlawz and we were asked to make a CAS card with a white cardstock background.  I used the image called Berry Fairy Cupcake from the Bugaboo store here.

For the Outlawz Greeting Card Challenge on  Monday to celebrate the importance of reading (it's the US National Reading and Books Day) we were asked to make a card with books on it, or to use a book title as inspiration.  My card for this challenge features an "A Day for Daisies" image called A Classic Book, and I paper-pieced and Copics coloured the young boy's onesie.


Then for Tuesday's colour challenge I needed to make a card with the following colours: Coral, white and kraft brown.  My card features the Bugaboo stamp Love Bear 1 and it's doodled with a white gel pen.


Wednesday is sketch challenge day at the Outlawz and my card features that gorgeously glamorous stiletto from the Bugaboo store here


Today is Thursday, and it's "anything but Copics" day, and I will be making my card for that later on.  I be back to show what I made.

luv n huggz
jen Leeflang
Durban
South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!