Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, November 6, 2011

THE OUTLAWZ CHALLENGES : SUNDAY CAS CHALLENGE : 6 November

This week your challenge is...

a "Mission Embossible"!

This "mission" requires you, the world's top CAS Agent, to use embossing on your CAS project. Wet, dry, machine or by hand...
the embossibilities are endless :)


My entry for this challenge uses a Bugaboo image called Sassy Gal Christmas, available in the Bugaboo store HERE

She was coloured using Copics and a white gel pen, fussy cut and layered onto a dry embossed background. The image was painted onto watercolour paper (really absorbent) before colouring. The embossing is also on watercolour paper. I love the winter white colour of this paper, as well as the fact that using the Copics on watercolour paper is a challenge all on its own! The Copics in just wants to soak in and spread way beyond the borders of the image but the intensity and depth of colour you get is so worth the effort.

Remember...no mission is too embossible for The Outlawz!

If you would like to join in the Outlawz Challenges, a new one every day, click HERE.

I will also enter this card into the following challenges :
Dream Valley Challenges "Anything Goes"
I did it Creations, Challenge #80 - Christmas/Winter

luv n huggz
Jen
DURBAN, SOUTH AFRICA

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh what a fabulous CAS card! Love your sassy image and lovely embossing too! Thanks for playing along with Dream Valley Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool card. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley challenges.

    Liv

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card what a fab image thanks so much for joining us at dream valley this week
    hugs sara x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!