Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, October 7, 2011

VINTAGE HALLOWEEN AT A DAY FOR DAISIES!

Tammy newest release at A Day For Daisies is just EXCEPTIONAL!

Elegant, vintage ladies in costume for a spook~a~licious Halloween party! And some adorable little images for the kiddies, too! Wouldn't they be fun to add as toppers to bags of Halloween treats!
The new set is called "Vintage Halloween" and you can grab it up in the shop (remember that I add a list of useful links at the end of my post).

I chose to work with "Vintage Butterfly"

and this is the card I made:


I printed the image onto maize coloured album board, and coloured with Copics, after which Stickles were added to the wings. Butterflies and gems are my embellies.

This fabulous set is not the only one in the new releases, the others are equally as precious!

As usual I have a set of useful links for you:

Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on Crafters Digital Art Centre
Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on Paper Craft Planet
Click HERE to go to the A Day for Daisies group on The Crafter's Cafe

Or click HERE to go to the A DAY FOR DAISIES STORE.

luv n huggz
Jen
Durban
South Africa

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!