Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, October 14, 2011

BUGABOO STAMPS SPONSORS CARD MAKING MAMA'S

As part of the Bugaboo Design Team for September and October, I got to make a card for the sponsored challenge at CARD MAKING MAMA'S, where the theme is Halloween.

I can't think of a better sponsor for a Halloween Challenge than Bugaboo, and what fun I had creating my card:


I made a fancy fold card to accommodate the range of Bugaboo Halloween cuties I used. They are all available from the Bugaboo Stamps store, and besides an extensive range for Halloween, you will be able to find a digi for absolutely any occasion, even for 'just because'

So hop along to the Bugaboo store, grab yourself an image or two, and enter the Card Making Mama's challenge - you may be the lucky winner of some more Bugaboo stamps!

luv n huggz
Jen
Durban, South Africa

1 comment:

  1. I love this card and this image and the way you have cut the aperture behind the image is inventive and very effective Jen!

    Thanks for joining us at CFAS this week :)
    Lizy DT x

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!