Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I have an announcement .... ta-daaaaaaaaaaa....

I am the Guest Designer for Bugaboo Stamps for the months of September and October and I couldn't be more honoured and proud, yet humbled at the same time by the awesome introduction the Design Team gave me on the Catch the Bug Blog ... wow is that me?

The Bugaboo stamps are just the cutest little images you could create with, the high quality and clean lines are simply a credit to their super-talented creator, Jodie.
Check out the Bugaboo store here

My first GDT project is a card using five of the family of 'monsters' - the minute I saw the black and white images I was reminded of the song, "We are Family" by Sister Sledge - do you remember it? So I created a little monster family 'choir' and used multi-colours to emphasize their quirky cuteness. The medium of colour is Copics, and I used two embossing folders to create a background, and as embellies, I used a string of rhinestones.


Here are some useful links :

To check out the Bugaboo "Catch the Bug" Challenge blog, click HERE
Remember to become a follower, and from there you can link to the challenges, latest news, etc.
To become a member of the Bugaboo Stamps group on CDAC, click HERE
To become a member of the Catch the Bug group on Paper Craft Planet, click HERE

I hope to see you join me on either or both the groups so that you can enjoy the fabulous images there too!

luv n huggz
Jen

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!! How exciting for you. =D LOVE the monster card, and *thank you*. Now I will have that song stuck in my head all day. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, so happy to have you as our GD! this card is wonderful! love your coloring and the combination of them! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must be thrilled! I'm very happy for you and I'm also a HUGE Bugaboo Fan! You go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!