Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Saturday, July 16, 2011

NEW RELEASES : A DAY FOR DAISIES

There is a real bonus this week - an image and a accompanying poem!

I would like to show you one of the gorgeous new sets ...


And this is what I made with it ...


I coloured the image using pinks and greys in my Copics and positioned the image just under the poem, just as you would find it in a book of poems. As an embellishment I made a rosette with a length of organza ribbon and added a corded flower to the centre.

Doesn't it look simple yet precious?

The image set you see above is not the only new release today, there are a few more sets, just as beautiful as this one! Click HERE to see them all.
Or click HERE to go to the A DAY FOR DAISIES ETSY STORE.

And don't forget to join us at the 300 member celebration party on CDAC!

luv n huggz
jen

3 comments:

  1. This is truly a beautiful card. So soft and a lovely poem.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!
    I am a new follower and found your blog through The Outlawz Follow Me Forum.
    You have a great blog! Gonna enjoy looking back and to follow forward :)

    xx/MulleSnuttan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card those shades you used blend so pretty and the poem is perfect for this stamp.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!