Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, June 17, 2011

A NEW CHALLENGE AT PATTIE'S CREATIONS DESIGN CHALLENGE BLOG!

Challenge #24, where our theme is SUMMERTIME - PHOTO INSPIRATION!

JUST REMEMBER, if you use an image from Pattie's Creations, you will get an extra entry to win! Stop over at her Etsy Store and browse around. There are FREEBIES too.
We have a photo of Pattie's granddaughters for you to get some inspiration from. You can use it for color inspiration, summer playtime, water scenes, or however it means to you. Make sure you let us know how you interpreted it.


... and I chose to use the colours and the water theme as my inspiration :


The Pattie's creations images I used are PATTIEBOOP WITH SUNGLASSES and one of the BIRDHOUSES that I used to make a beach hut, which was paper-pieced using bleached wood DP. Pattieboop was coloured using my Copics, and the background was a digital freebie I picked up a while ago. The single embellie, a deckchair button, completes the card.

Here are some useful links :

To enter This challenge ... click HERE
To go to Pattie's Store .... click HERE
To join the Pattie's Creations group on CDAC ... click HERE

luv n huggz
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Perfect Jen! I've never tried paper piecing with DP, so used to creating it digitally. The beach hut looks great, everything looks so well together!
    ♥ Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, love your creations!! I am a new follower who found you through the Outlawz.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!