Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, June 3, 2011

A DAY FOR DAISIES : I HAVE TWO CREATIONS TO SHOW YOU TODAY!

This week my card, featuring the image called "Tall Tower", comes from this group in the new set:


I printed the image onto white card and coloured using Copics. The flowers were embellished using nail art stick-on gems. Marianne Dies (flourishes) were used to cut out the flourishes, and I attached some deep orange cardstock to the back. stick on gems for nails were also used to embellish the flourishes.

A grouping of orange flowers was used at the top of the card. Cuttlebug corner dies were used for the base of the card.


The images you see above are not the only new releases today, there are a few more sets, just as beautiful as this one! Click HERE to see them all.


My second card features an image which will be part of the June Club kit, and is one of the plump fairies - ain't she cute?


I coloured the image with Copics, just two colours, and added the frog from another set (Snow White), a sprinkling of glitter, a shiny ribbon and bow, an a little bit of embossing - and there you go - a pretty enchanted card, if I may say so myself!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jen! Gorgeous Cards! I lover your work and your blog! I found it on The Outlawz follow me forum and am now a follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, adorable, pretty, you have the gift of creating designs and thank you for sharing your cards and projects for others to see.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!