Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, May 9, 2011

NETTIE G'S CHALENGE : "EVERY DAY IS MOTHER'S DAY"

Happy (day after) Mother's Day.
Shouldn't EVERY DAY we Mother's Day?
Shouldn't we appreciate and tell mom how much we love her every day of the week, not just one day of the year? ...

That's what the challenge at Nettie G's Digital Gems is all about!

Get your free digi to participate in Netie G's "Every Day is Mother's Day" Challenge.
Find the digi's in our Shop, HERE.





Choose Image "d." or Image "I.", from the Children's Section, as Nettie G's chosen image for this Challenge. Then enter your info into the Email Me Form, click Send Email and we will send your choice to you.

For my DT card, to inspire you, I decided to make a very monochromatic card, with just the flowers giving a 'pop' of color :



Here are some useful links for you :

To join this challenge, click HERE

So now you see how easy it is, wouldn't you like to get to use some of the fabulous images in Nettie G's store?

The winner using Nettie G's chosen image (d. or I.) will receive a prize of 3 images of their choice from Nettie G's Digital Gems.

Here are some useful links for you :

To join this challenge, click HERE

I look forward to seeing YOUR entry for this challenge.

luv n huggz
Jen

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully done as with your gem card, you've shown an image is not necessary for a gorgeous card. :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Jen this is stunning! Love how you've accented the flowers and kept the rest muted. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!