Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, May 17, 2011

BUGABOO : POLKA DOTS AND STRIPES CHALLENGE

Over on the Bugaboo's Challenge Blog, called Catch the Bug (don't you just LOVE the name!), the current challenge is to use Polka Dots and Stripes.
http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif
Their group challenge on CDAC and PCP is to use yellow, red and turquoise, and it's great that they have allowed you to use the same card at all three!



Here is a card I made using Bugaboo's cutie pie image called Penny Doll - Relaxing, available in their shop here, and she has been coloured using coloured pencils and OMS. I cut her out, layered her on a polka dot doiley die cut mat, and layered that onto a striped mat. I added three flowers in the prescribed coloured and used three different kinds to accentuate the riot of colours and patterns on the card. A satin ribbon completes the embellies

Here are some handy links for you :

To join the Bugaboo group on CDAC, and enter the group challenge like I did, click HERE
To join the Bugaboo group on PCP, and enter the group challenge like I did, click HERE
To enter the challenge at the challenge blog, like I did, click HERE

luv n huggz
Jen

5 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, love the bright colors, great card.

    :) Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors, design and that fabulous sunflower that just pops off the card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wat een fleurig en kleurrijk kaartje jen, heel mooi.

    groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantabulous card! Love the colors you chose...it really zings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute! thank you for joining this weeks Bugaboo Challenge at catch the bug!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!