Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Sunday, April 10, 2011

NETTIE G'S DIGITAL GEMS : Favourites Challenge

I am now Design Team member for Nettie G's Digital Gems, and am so happy!

This is my first project - a challenge !



Use your favorite DIGI and color.

Can't be any easier can it.

Now remember...
you can use any image you want.
All entries get one entry in the prize drawing.

Use a Nettie G image and get two entries in the prize drawing.

There is no featured image this challenge - we had to choose our favourite image and colour, and how could I not use the image Nettie designed and named after me "Jenlee's Quilted Heart"

It's a dream to colour, and in my opinion looks best in monochromatics. I chose to keep the embellishment simple - a satin bow and some flowers and flat back pearls, and matted on a purse backing.

How easy will it be for you to enter the challenge! I'd love to see what you http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifcreate, and leave you some love on your blog too.

Here are some useful links :

To join this challenge, click HERE
To visit Nettie's shop, click HERE
To join Nettie's group on CDAC, click HERE


I will also add this to the ANYTHING GOES CHALLENGE , a challenge blog that looks really exciting and that I will enter for the first time with this card!

2 comments:

  1. wat een mooi hart en dan als tas model gebruikt jen en zomooi ingekleurd.
    hele mooie kleuren gebruikt.

    groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, what a wonderful card I love the colour scheme, gorgeous flowers and ribbon. Thank you for entering into our challenge for pearls at Anything goes Welcome to our challenges hope to see more of your work in the future.
    Hugs and Ugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!