Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, March 31, 2011

SHELLY'S IMAGES : It's Spring !!!


ta- daaaaa....Yes, I have another announcement - I am the Guest Designer for Shelly's Images this week!

My card, featuring the cute lamb image from Shelly's online store, was coloured using my coloured pencils and OMS. Doesn't that cute lamb have just the most innocent look in its eyes - I love it! I decided to use pretty spring colours for the floral embellishments and the shades of blue for the background papers with the farmyard scene.

Here are some handy links for you :

To shop at Shelly's store ... click HERE to check out the other wonderful images - there's one for every occasion, and then some!
To join Shelly's lovely group on CDAC ... click HERE There is always a fun game on the go, with a prize for the winner, and a challenge here you can enter one of your creations and win a dii of your choice from her store.

- we'd love to welcome you there!

Love and Hugz
Jen

3 comments:

  1. So pretty Jen! Thanks so much for being a Guest Designer for us this week at Shelly's Images. We are so lucky to have you join us and share your beautiful project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spring, it's so amazing the colors and photo you used, do remind me of spring which just hasn't come our way yet. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet spinrg card, Jen! Have a great weekend, Janna

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!