Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I have an announcement …


I am now a member of Nettie G’s Design Team, and today is my first posting using the beautiful Dogrose that Nettie drew, for the latest challenge.

I coloured my image using my colour pencils and OMS, and added a hand-drawn frame. I used a variety of my paper offcuts to mat onto. As embellishments I used three flatback pearls and a white satin ribbon bow.

Nettie G's current challenge is

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ROSES

If you use the featured dogrose image, you get three entries into the random draw.
If you use a Nettie G image, you get two entries into the random draw.
If you use your own choice of images, you get one entry into the random draw.http://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gif

And the prize : YOUR choice of a digi from Nettie G's store!

You have until 10 April to enter.

Here are some handy links :

To link to Nettie G's Challenge blog .. click HERE
To join Nettie G's grou7p on CDAC ... click HERE
To link to Nettie G's Digital Gems store ... click HERE

So there you go, all the info you need!

Happy crafting!

Love and hugz
Jen

3 comments:

  1. je hebt erweer leuke kaartjes opstaan jen.
    ze zien er heel mooi uit.

    groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. en hartelijk gefeliciteerd als nieuwe design lid.

    groetjes karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, your card is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!