Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DIGISTAMPS 4 JOY : New Challenge starts today : "Scraplift it"!

New challenge on the Challnge Blog, YiPpEeeee!

We, the Design Team members, have created cards for your inspiration : You need to 'scrtaplift' something from one of the cards, whether it be a theme, sketch, colours, ... whatever inspriation you get .... run with it~! Now isn't that a lovely challenge (and not too difficult is it?)



For my card, I have used an image from the Digistamps4Joy store called "I AM a girl!" This little digi is nothing to look at in black and white lines, in fact her eyes look a little bizarre, but one she is coloured up she is just too cute!

I have used a pink and brown colour theme as I would like to use her as an entry into a colour challenge over on The Outlawz (have you joined up there yet?)

But I wanted to add in lots of elements for you to scraplift
- polka dots
- stripes
- denim
- flowers
- pink and brown
- chocolate

So here are a few handy links that you may find useful ...

To hop on over to the Digistamps 4 Joy store ... HERE
To hop on over to the Digistamps 4 Joy challenge Blog ... HERE
To hop on over to The Outlawz challengeS ... HERE

Have fun!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the texture added by the fibers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card jen,love that ribbon too you have put on.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!