Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Monday, January 10, 2011

DIGI'S BY PHOOKA : OUR VERY FIRST CHALLENGE


Now isn't this exciting? A brand new group on CDAC and PCP, called Digi's by Phooka, has their very first challenge on the go at the moment!

The theme for the challenge is a real easy one - ANYTHING GOES!

As one of the very first Design Team, I got the honour of showing you here, the card I made as inspiration for you, for this challenge. I have comgined two images, one of a shopping bag and one of a monkey, both of which are available in the store here. to make a really cute Bon Voyage card, don't you think?

There are lovely prizes that could be won if you enter this challenge. Myriam, the talented artist, has such cute images available in her store for you to use on your cards. click here to hop on over there, and who knows, you might even find a freebie there too!

If you would like to take part in the challenge, click here, where you will be able to find out all the details...

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Jen, I guess it was you that left a comment on my blogg! =)
    Hugs, Elenor

    http://www.metrobloggen.se/paltbarn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embellishments you used here! The map, the jute, and the little airplane all really make this card sing!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!