Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, December 24, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL ...

My Christmas Eve post today is to show you one of the new releases at A DAY FOR DAISIES. The image is called "a bird in the hand" and this is the card I made ...



As you can see, I turned that cute little image into a little robin redbreast, and was inspired to write a little poem about the image, which was coloured using my coloured pencils and OMS. The rest of the card consists of gold metallic card, embossed using a Cuttlebug folder, and some green velvet Christmas ribbon. Beads and sequins were sewn on as embellishments.

Some handy links you might like :

A Day for Daisies online store .... click here
A Day for Daisies group on CDAC .... click here
A Day for Daisies group on SSC .... click here
A Day for Daisies group on PCP .... click here

All that's left for me to say is Merry Christmas ... may you spend it in the warmth and love of family and friends.

Bright Christmas Blessing
Jen Leeflang and family
Durban
Sunny South Africa

1 comment:

  1. Hi JenLee, Just popping in to wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas. I've had a fantastic time catching up with some of your lastest creations. Huge congratulations on your new DT roles. You really are one very busy lady and I wish you continued success in 2011. *Hugs and Friendship*

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!