Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, November 19, 2010

MY BLOG AWARD - deleted

For those of you who I nominated for a Digi's with Attitude blog award -

If you are unable to find my post regarding my award i would like to let you know that I have deleted the post and the badge.

I fulfilled all the requirements expected of me, and emailed the owner of Digi's with Attitude store, who sent me my voucher of $10 to spend in her store,

Unfortunately, as I do not own a credit card, my order could not be completed and processed.
I was offered an alternative of one image ($3) but declined the offer. And I also deleted the badge and the post.

I apologize for any nconvenience.

2 comments:

  1. No ONE should HAVE to own to credit card to shop at any store when you have been gifted an award?

    That's simply not fair and should not exclude you from shopping, in my humble opinion! I also found that out and also deleted the award, as to me...tit's really not an award, if you NEED a credit card....! I didn't like that and it was a turn off to me!

    You did the right thing.....sadly I do not feel they did! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wack! It's not like it would be hard to just email you the digis...

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!