Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Friday, October 1, 2010

DIGISTAMPS4JOY October Freebie for the MIDNIGHT MADNESS SKETCH CHALLENGE #73


I have had a chance to enter the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge once again, and for this MMSC73, I once again used a Digistamps4Joy image, the October freebie. I coloured it, stain glass window style, added some gold gel pen, and as embellishments I used flowers, flat-backed pearls and some star gems. The image was matted onto gold metallic cardstock, and then onto lilac. I love this little digistamp, it's one of my own designs in the "freckled-faced cuties" range.

4 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful this is! I love the soft colors, and those stars are just the perfect touch!! Thanks so much for playing this week in the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week! Hugs!!

    Connie
    MMDT

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute and adorable you card is. Love the colorful background on your image. Very appealing and pleasing to the eye. Great job with the sketch. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge.

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol :O}
    Midnight Madness Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jen - I am slow to get here, but it is so-o-o worth the trip! I love what you have done with this adorable image - the stained glass look is fabulous! Such delish colours too! Love it! Thank you for joining us at the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - we appreciate your support and would love to see you play along next week! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!