Welcome to my blog and thanks soso much for spending a little while peeping into my world

ARTS, BELLYDANCING, CRAFTS
BELLYDANCING, ARTS, CRAFTS
CRAFTS, BELLYDANCING, ARTS

whichever order I put them in, these are my passion!

... all from my little home studio in Durban, on the east coast of sunny South Africa!

"I used to think that anyone doing anything weird was weird. I suddenly realized that anyone doing anything weird wasn't weird at all and it was the people saying they were weird that were weird." -- Paul McCartney









Thursday, September 9, 2010

WINK*WINK*INK DESIGN TEAM CALL




There is a DESIGN TEAM CALL ON wINK*wINK*iNK and because it is such a great group with fabulous digistamps, I decided to try my luck. I used Wink*Wink*Ink images and created a set of three papercraft projects for a baby's room : a door hanger, a door plaque and a little notebook for mom to write down all those little things that she doesn't want to forget, such as baby's shopping list, time of the last feed, etc. All three items feature the same digistamps, but in different groupings, and the colours I used will be suitable for both baby girls and baby boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear that you have been here, so please leave a comment! I welcome all craft related comments and read every one of them!